Hello. We’re Pixel by Pixel.

We work with some of the biggest brands in the world to craft memorable digital experiences.

Even in an age of instant, global communication, it can be hard to let your business’s potential customers know that you’re best for the job in hand – that you’ve got experience to burn, testimonials by the bucketful, and are such thoroughly good company to boot.

The problem isn’t just what to say about yourself without appearing too pushy, or running the risk of a blushing undersell – it’s also how to deliver your compelling business message. How to increase awareness of your offering among the people who count.

If it isn’t your area of specialist expertise, digital marketing can prove a minefield.

Pixel By Pixel has been able to help hundreds of different businesses to reach their potential markets – to spread the word loud and clear about what they do, how well they do it, and all at surprisingly competitive prices.

We work with multinationals, sole traders and start-ups, we’ve designed, built & marketed everything from simple WordPress sites to booking systems, ordering platforms & multi-million pound e-commerce websites.

Design, Development, E-Commerce and Digital Marketing are our passions, and we’re one of Europe’s Top E-Commerce developers – so you don’t need to be.

Design. Develop. Engage.

cs-cart-01
We live, breathe & love

E-Commerce

Learn More
Red Quote

By creating remarkable experiences that educate, inform, inspire & entertain your visitors, you can turn a visit into a relationship at the earliest stage.

casco-01

CASCO Pet

Branding & Website Design

menu-image

My Relationship with Food

Web Design

Meet The Team

Meet our team

bird-man-social-01

Worthing Birdman

Social Campaign

flare-01-01

Flare Audio

E-Commerce & Development

View All Link – Home
View

Our Portfolio

67

Million

Worth of transactions

Go through the systems we’ve built and manage every single year.

For E-Commerce you’re in good hands.

http://www.pixelbypixel.co.uk/wp-content/themes/salient/css/fonts/svg/basic_heart.svg

Design

We started as a small design and development agency and have since grown to be one of the largest in Sussex. We can take care of every need you may have, be it bespoke eCommerce design, web design or company branding. We’ve also been known to do infographics, illustration and gorgeous design for print.

Learn More
http://www.pixelbypixel.co.uk/wp-content/themes/salient/css/fonts/svg/basic_mouse.svg

Development

As businesses grow, they tend to rely ever more heavily on their web presence. Before you know it, you’re looking at ways to incorporate CMS, social media, user experience, security or analytics. We can undertake the full development process from initial design and programming to finished site maintenance and SEO.

Learn More
http://www.pixelbypixel.co.uk/wp-content/themes/salient/css/fonts/svg/arrows_rotate_dashed.svg

Digital Marketing

Looking for a way to drive customer engagement, increase your website traffic and drive ROI, then we can work with you to develop the right Digital Marketing solution that meets your requirements from SEO and Social Media, eCRM, PPC, Display Advertising or Content Creation.

Learn More
http://www.pixelbypixel.co.uk/wp-content/themes/salient/css/fonts/svg/basic_video.svg

Other Services

There are certain complementary services we offer in addition to our core services. We can host websites in our own private cloud, we manage dedicated servers for some of our clients. We can also offer marketing and copywriting for sites we develop.

Learn More
February 21, 2017

UK to spend £27bn buying stuff on phones

February 7, 2017 in Blog, News

GoCardless warns customers after burglary

Earlier today Fintech startup GoCardless contacted its customers to warn of possible data loss after a break-in at their London offices on January 7th. The company, a gateway for direct…

Read More
February 6, 2017 in Blog, E-Commerce

86% think ecommerce more convenient than real shops

A hefty 86% of UK shoppers believe that ecommerce is more convenient than going to a bricks-and-mortar store, according to an iVend retail report. Presumably, the other 14% work in…

Read More
January 30, 2017 in Blog, E-Commerce

Peugeot online buying aims to disarm smarmers

You know the exact new car you want. It’s the SE hatchback with the half-leather seats, a manual, in ruby red. So you get down to the showroom. Two hours…

Read More
January 23, 2017 in Blog, E-Commerce

32% would rather wash up than shop

An amazing 32% of shoppers around the world would rather wash dishes or clothes than venture into an actual shop, according to new Capgemini report. Hmm, wonder what’s behind that?…

Read More

Keep up with the latest digital trends. Sign up to our newsletter

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Want to know more about us?

Read More

Mind made up?

Work with us