We all use social medias for our personal use. Everyone posts in their own individual way, but generally we all know what we are doing when it comes to engaging with our personal network. The same can’t be said for companies, who often forget that they should be having the same ‘personal’ relationship when it comes businesses social medias. Consumers don’t want to follow a robot! They want to know that there is an actual human being behind the screen who they can relate to.
Social networking is a crucial part of any business marketing. It’s the best way to reach your present and future customers. As a business, it’s vital to tap into and join online conversations not only about your brand, but also those about your competitors, your industry and your areas of expertise. By representing your company in a positive and humanistic way, you can build credibility for your expertise and business and link to customers and prospects quickly.
According to Hubspot, 92% of marketers in 2014 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business, with 80% indicating their efforts increased traffic to their websites. Currently, 97% of businesses are participating in social medias – but 85% of participants aren’t sure what social media tools are best for them. Are you part of this statistic?
Here at Pixel by Pixel we:
– create content
– and guide the social media presence of a brand, product, individual or corporation more efficiently.
Our social media management solutions can help you expand your presence online, boosting SEO, develop campaigns, manage online communities, handle social media automation, stay abreast of trends and competitors – and most importantly – to save YOU time.
Top benefits of using Social Medias for your brand
– Increase brand recognition – Social media platforms make you more accessible for new customers at the same time as making you more familiar for existing customers.
– Improved brand loyalty – Customers are more loyal to companies who are more active on social medias. A strategic approach on social media platforms to connect to audiences is essential in influencing costumers into being loyal to your brand. Having a high number of followers on social networks tends to improve trust and credibility in your brand.
– Converting potential costumers – When building a social following, you get direct access to interact with old, new and potential costumers directly. Every post you share is a chance for someone to react, which could lead to visiting your website, increasing traffic – and eventually converting new clients to be loyal to your brand.
– Increase inbound traffic – without social medias your inbound traffic is limited to people already familiar with your brand and people searching for determined keywords. Every social media profile you have, is another opportunity for potential costumers to find you.
– Better SEO ranking – gone the days when blog entries, optimized title tags and meta descriptions and distributing links pointing to your website were enough to get your rankings up. Google and other search engines now calculate rankings using social media presence as a significant factor. Content quality is essential for these rankings, not just randomly posting boring content.
Still need convincing?
Don’t forget your competition is likely already on the major social medias – meaning your potential conversions are being poached. Be one step ahead of them and get social.
Social medias are all about relationship building, and it tends to grow quickly when your followers tell their friends and share your engaging content. So let us help you figure it all out for you, and get you noticed.